18100 Ball Joint Press
To purchase this product, click here: www.schleytools.com -- The patented 18100 Ball Joint Press is designed to remove and install most press-in type ball joints equipped on late model Ford and Dodge 2500/3500 series pickup trucks, as well as 4500/5500 series GM trucks and other...
To purchase this product, click here: www.schleytools.com--
The patented 18100 Ball Joint Press is designed to remove and install most press-in type ball joints equipped on late model Ford and Dodge 2500/3500 series pickup trucks, as well as 4500/5500 series GM trucks and other vehicles equipped with steering knuckles and ball joints. The game changing design of this specialty tool is a complete departure from traditional C-frame based kits. The 18100 utilizes patented technology that incorporates tenacious 2:1 pivoting action with durable forged alloy steel construction, which increases the effective pressing force of the tool and lowers the operating weight down to approximately 25 pounds. The tool's design provides nearly 18 tons of force and plenty of clearance between the frame, pivot link and cups, enabling the technician to remove and install ball joints while the vehicle is on a lift or alignment rack. The 18100 can save a technician approximately 6 hours on a stubborn Dodge 3500 ball joint repair, compared to using a C-frame press that takes 8+ hours due to design limitations and inadequate force for the job.
- Kit includes 9 cup sizes for most pick-up applications, including Ford, Dodge and GM
- Removes and installs ball joints with pre-fitted straight grease fittings
- Design provides ample clearance to service ball joints on the vehicle
- Forged alloy steel frame members for durability
- Large diameter, coarse thread jack screw provides extra strength and maximum force
- Proprietary design keeps cups locked in place during use
- Press Assembly Measures approximately 12” W x 10” H x 2.5” D
- Weighs approximately 25 pounds fully assembled, ready for use